- Before we begin, we will send the client an email detailing all the required functions and their related steps, as explained to us by the client and as per the initial quote.
- Once the client has signed off on those requirements, our programmer will begin the project.
- Should the client subsequently decide that they also need other functions, we will do our best to accommodate those functions but these will add to the original estimate.
- We will give a new quote for the additional portion and it is up to the client whether they wish us to proceed with the additional work.
Your assigned "administrator"
When we incorporate customized programming modules into a client's website, we create what is considered a very user-friendly administration panel. The cost of programming include up to one hour of instruction on how to use the administration panel interface.
However, it is crucial that you yourself, or whoever you assign as your administrator, have at least some basic computer skills:
- Basic knowledge of common computer functions, such as where to find files on your/their computer, how to upload files such as photos and .pdf files, copy and paste functions, etc.
- Should you or your admin need further instructions beyond the initial first hour of instruction, whether in person or by phone, we will be happy to do so based on an additional time fee based on whatever extra time is needed.
- Should the client change administrators and training is once again needed, additional instruction is available at our normal hourly time fee.
In situations where Affordable Web Design Ltd has incorporated any programming into the website, we will ensure that everything is in good working order. However, should a problem occur which has been caused by the client uploading a corrupted file, or some other kind of user error, we will help solve any issue but must charge for the programmer's time to troubleshoot.
Older Programming Modules in Existing Sites
Technological advances in servers, software, and other computer-related situations can sometimes cause older programming to no longer be compatible with modern software. Although we use the latest technology at the time of working on your project, we are not responsible for changes in techology affecting any programming which could potentially happen over the years. We will be happy to try to rectify any issues, but will charge the current hourly rate to do so.